Thursday, January 6, 2011

Felted Life Change Purses--Why? Because I felt like it!

Felted Life Change Purse
with Affirmation Hearts
Learning and changing is best done in a relaxed state of flow...and I can think of no better way to put myself in that state than by focusing on creating art.

In my latest creations I  blended the watercolored affirmation hearts with hand-felted change purses to create LIFE CHANGE purses.

These hands & hearts-on creative activities help me stay focused and uplifted, and provide me the motivation to practice my computer skills-- scanning, blogging, linking, editing...always looking for the next little skill to practice.

Thanks to son, Sean, I acquired a high quality webcam, headset and microphone we use to Skype, another easy to use and FREE communication tool.  I put the new system to work as I practiced narrating my felted life change purse powerpoint slideshow.

I invite you to join me in a quest for engaging in life-long learning by finding what gives you that relaxed state of flow and letting that be what motivates you to take the next step.

Motto in play: small daily decisions over a lifetime add up!

Lightarted Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment